North Carolina Society of Enrolled Agents
The 18th Annual Fall CE Event
Embassy Suites Hotel - Greensboro Airport, Greensboro, NC
October 19-20, 2023
Thursday, October 19, 2023: 7-8 a.m. Registration – Session begins at 7:55 a.m.
- Recent Federal Tax Developments and Court Cases – Keith A. Wood, Attorney, CPA (1 hour)
- The NC PassThrough Entity Tax – R. Milton Howell, III, CPA, CSEP (1 hour NAEA CE only)
- 2023 Tax Update – Ronald D. Powell, EA (2 hours)
- Update from NC Department of Revenue (2 hours NAEA CE only)
- Taxpayer Advocate Service and IRS Issues 2023 –. (2 hours)
Happy Hour Networking Session 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Evening Session 6:00 pm – 8:00pm
- Ethics: Judge, Jury and Executioner –Beanna Whitlock, EA (2 hours)
Ethic is ONLY available for LIVE ATTENDEES
Friday, October 20, 2023: 7-8 a.m. Registration - Session begins at 7:55 am.
- Trusts, Estates and Gift Tax – Beanna Whitlock, EA (4 hours)
- Secure Act 2.0 – New Retirement Legislation – Beanna Whitlock, EA. (2 hours)
- Reasonable Compensation From the Practitioners Point of View – Beanna Whitlock, EA (2 hours)
Please scroll down for complete course descriptions and speaker biographies. Topics, speakers, and times are subject to change without notice. Updated information will be provided at ncseaonline.com
Cost of seminar includes lunch, snacks and drinks each day.
NAEA Member Cost:
Register after September 15, 2023 $425
Non-NAEA Member Cost:
Register after September 15, 2023 $525
*Paid registrants of the seminar will be provided access to a downloadable copy of the material in advance of the seminar dates. Hard copies of the book will not be provided.
Space is limited! Register online today at www.ncseaonline.com!
Accommodations – Embassy Suites Hotel - Greensboro Airport, 204 Centreport Drive, Greensboro, NC 27409
Nightly Room Rate: $139.00 per standard room per night - Special rate applies to overnight stays on 10/18 & 10/19. This favorable rate is available until October 4, 2023, or until our block of rooms is filled, whichever occurs first. Book your room early!!
Reservations: Call 1-800-Embassy or (336) 668-4535 and mention NCSEA. To book online, use this Direct Link: Embassy Suites Greensboro
Directions: http://www.embassysuitesgreensboro.com, then click on “maps.”
Early Bird Special: Register for CE by September 15, 2023 to be entered in a drawing for a chance to receive a $100 gift certificate towards a future NCSEA CE event (certificate valid for 2 years).